Thursday, February 11, 2010

Topless Vs Bottomless WHAT CAN I WEAR??? (please Comment On Panties/boxers/etc. Vs. Bottomless) Thx?

WHAT CAN I WEAR??? (please comment on panties/boxers/etc. vs. bottomless) thx? - topless vs bottomless

So, I'm 18 years and my parents back from the city and Arent Friday through Sunday. They're Leaving Me and my sister here, and yesterday, my BF told me he would prepare me breakfast in bed on Saturday. :)))) I know it is as impressive with little surprises.

So I wear no idea what, if it is approaching. I want to be myself beautiful for him. I speak not of pajama pants and a shirt or a nightgown bored. But I will not be Buttnaked.

How do you feel naked w / a shirt or a T-shirt with the pants, perhaps.

I know I will go topless, but I think it could) without background (w / a shirt of any kind a good idea.

(and yes, I did not question, but I need more answers)

0 comments:

Post a Comment