Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Days Before Period Watery Cm Has Anyone Had Watery Cm For A Few Days Before Fertile Type Mucous With Breast Pain And Sensitivity?

Has anyone had watery cm for a few days before fertile type mucous with breast pain and sensitivity? - 2 days before period watery cm

My LMP was 21 January. 31st Round January and 1 February, I leave the shower and dry, only a watery substance have "leakage" of my vagina. There was no odor or color, but I feel like I get wet. In the 1st, I started a little painful breasts. I went to high-quality fertile cm over the next few days, and of course we tried. But after a miscarriage in October, after 6 months of TTC, we get them like that. But I'm sure he has in most of the day.

My question is, why are my breasts still hurt? You have hit on the sides, top and now suffers from the nipple. This lasted for 2 weeks and now my time is not until next Wednesday ID 2-18. I had Naseau sweet, but MorE I was super early awakening with diarhea all things. I can eat anything without acid, nausea or gas, or are ugly diarhea known to mankind! I felt very depressed and moody, crying over stupid things. This happened when I was pregnant, but had no other symptoms. I am just starting to get my period, or had no chest pain for two weeks with other symptoms, and got a BFP?

Sorry for TMI, but I had that before.

1 comments:

Katharin... said...

I think you need to be tested. sounds very good, as a sign of poor price management, or, more likely, the signs of early pregnancy.
I had my LMP 23rd January and in 2WW now. I had the clear, watery batch cm to this cycle. I hope that a good sign.
You need at ISH now - where no home, what to expect and test the day of your period is necessary to obtain a reliable result? What do you think?
x

Post a Comment