Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is Vigamox Used For Cats I Need Help With My Contacts?

I need help with my contacts? - is vigamox used for cats

I use Acuvue Advance with HYDRACLEAR and the preservation of the lens infection, no matter what I do. My eyes are red and feel a little pain. The doctor told me it would take longer for a while and told me that the use of antibiotics and drops Vigamox for 4 weeks. After a period of 4 weeks I have seen a call to make sure everything was in order to take contact again and he said he was fine. Now it's been 3 days I have a new pair, and my eyes are infected. This may be because I cleaned every night, I can not use it during the night, I washed and sterilized storage and change the solution every day. Also cleaning my bathroom full of things with bleach. Why do my eyes have yet ????!!! infected

0 comments:

Post a Comment