Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eyebrows And Breakouts What Can I Do To Prevent Breakouts After Getting My Eyebrows Threaded?? PLEASE HELP?

What can i do to prevent breakouts after getting my eyebrows threaded?? PLEASE HELP? - eyebrows and breakouts

everything that I now I have my eyebrows threaded Break No matter what. I wash before they explode i-threading. I wash thoroughly after they erupt. I even asked the lady, touched her hands to wash my face and I STIL Break Out! Stops and nothing makes me really embarrassed. which are very difficult to cover with make up HELP PLEASE!

1 comments:

amr said...

Use an alcohol swab before and after drying, and leave. Get the first kind of aid, make sure that alcohol is antibacterial. but that is burning good thread is too bad, eh? :) And that's just burning a few seconds ...

Post a Comment