Saturday, January 30, 2010

What Printer Do U Need For Iron On Iron-on Letters, Peel-and-iron-on Printer Paper Or Fabric Markers Best For Halloween Costume?

Iron-on letters, peel-and-iron-on printer paper or fabric markers best for Halloween costume? - what printer do u need for iron on

I make a fake FedEx costume for Halloween. The shirt is purple and I would like to FedEx Orange (Fed Ex white) shirt. Iron on letters of a craft store can be very expensive if I want to design on the front and sleeves. The cards were needed to come in packages of 26, to write clearly to FedEx Used 3 times, I for two packages of 6 E. fabric marker is on a light shirt, dark? Want to recommend or not recommend a specific brand? This is my printer and iron etching pattern and stick better in the paperwork? Has anyone used the skin color and light sticks and iron in the role of a dark shirt? I just wanted to see if anyone had a success or a mess of both. Thank you!

1 comments:

nearrobi... said...

Good luck

Post a Comment