Monday, December 7, 2009

Autoimmune Thyroiditis More Condition_symptoms Can I Die From Hashimoto's Disorder(autoimmune Thyroiditis)?

Can i die from hashimoto's disorder(autoimmune thyroiditis)? - autoimmune thyroiditis more condition_symptoms

I am a girl of 15, recently diagnosed with cancer in his throat. I had surgery to remove just about 2 months. Everything was better for me, but like the basketball team at my school, my grades were good, and my best friends always supported me. Recently I discovered that I disorders Hashimoto (autoimmune). I read it, but all the big words confuse me! I just want to know if there is another possibility that I might die from this disease? I think I have the right to know, but nobody gives me a direct answer, because they always change the subject when I approach the issue. Can someone please tell me about this disease, I do my own research, but not so good ... I am very grateful, thank you!
Kimberly

0 comments:

Post a Comment